Wednesday 3 September 2008

Origins Calm to Your Senses


This is one of my all time favorite scents, and I wish I could buy it in perfume form. If I could I'd probably wear it every day. According to Origins they have, "blended two of the most well-known comforting aromas to create one calming new scent-sation. Lush Lavender evokes memories of home, family and friends, loved ones and being loved. While warming Vanilla relaxes, relieves and puts you at ease. And skin-nourishing Soybean Oil, Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil silkens, soothes, softens and smooths."

I couldn't have put it better myself. This really is a lovely, comforting scent. It makes me feel calm, warm and happy. I love to use this at the end of a tough day to help me wind down. But I also love using it in the morning to start my day feeling and smelling great.

Calm to Your Senses Bath and Body oil can be used as a shower and body oil. In the shower it's really moisturising, and leaves a coating on my skin so that when I get out of the shower I don't need to use a body lotion. It's great for when my skin is really dry and sensitive.

It can also be used on dry skin as a hydrating body oil. When used this well it sinks in quickly. The scent is soft and lingers pleasantly for a few hours after application. I don't find this at all irritating to my skin, even when I have eczema.

HOW TO USE: As a bath oil: Pour one to two capfuls under running water. Sink in and enjoy.
As a body oil: smooth over skin after bathing.

I purchased a 150ml bottle for $49.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!