Thursday 11 September 2008

Origins Calm to Your Senses Body Souffle


Imagine a heavenly blend of lavender and vanilla, mixed together and made into a luxuriously rich body lotion, and you have Origins Calm to Your Senses Body Souffle.

This is one of my absolute favorite body lotions, it smells heavenly and does an amazing job of keeping my skin soft and moisturised. It contains Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil.

It's a gorgeous, richly moisturising cream, that sinks in well and is not at all oily. After I apply it my skin doesn't feel sticky or oily. The fragrance lasts well, usually for about 1/2 a day, however it is a soft fragrance it doesn't overpower other scents (such as perfume).

This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, I can use it even when my skin is dry and itchy, with no bad effects.

The only negative thing I have to say about Calm to Your Senses is it's price. It's a lot of money to pay for a body lotion, and for this reason alone I probably won't purchase it again. I purchased a 200ml tub for $50.95 (AUD).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!