Tuesday 23 September 2008

Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Lip Service



This is designed by Napoleon to be a moisturising lip primer. I find it better used as a lip gloss, as it's a little to thick and glossy for use as a primer. If I use a really small amount it might be okay as a primer, but there are much better primers out there.

But, after saying all that, this is a nice lip gloss. It comes in Original (clear), Hush (pale pink) and Cherry (bright pink). I have the clear version. I like that it's as moisturising as a lip balm, but has a lovely glossy finish.

It has a soft mint fragrance that smells just like tic tac's, and no fragrance. It's not at all sticky, and usually lasts a few hours before I need to reapply.

Ingredients: hydrogenated polysobutene, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylhexyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), flavour, menthol.

Overall, although this is a nice gloss, I wouldn't buy it again. There's nothing wrong with it, but there's nothing amazing about it either.

2 comments :

  1. What lip primer do your recommend?I've been trying to find a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two favorites. Guerlain's Lip Lift is great, but pretty expensive. I've just started using DuWop's Prime Venom and I'm loving that too, plus it's a lot cheaper than the Guerlain one.

    I haven't tried it, but I hear the Eles Pro Lip Primer is amazing, that's the next one I'm going to try.

    Let me know what you get and how you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!