Thursday 25 September 2008

MAC Lingering Brow Pencil

I've always been fussy about my eyebrows because their appearance makes such a difference to the look of my face. In the pasts I used a mascara type brow gel. If only I'd known the difference that an eyebrow pencil would make I would have been using them years ago.

What I love about using an eyebrow pencil is the way it makes my brows look polished and flawless. I picked up MAC's Lingering eyebrow pencil on a whim a few years ago, and it's one of the best cosmetic purchases I've ever made!

Lingering is a darkened taupe colour which MAC describes as a rich hazel brown. My brows are a medium brown, and Lingering is the perfect colour for me. The girls at the MAC counter tell me that Lingering suits 'everyone'.

With daily use this lasts me 3 months. I paid $30.00 for a 0.90gram twist up pencil. There are six different colours available.

As an added bonus, this can be used for Back to MAC.

1 comment :

  1. this is an excellent product. After my luggage was stolen off the belt in Turkey I was forced to try new replacements.
    I thoroughly enjoy using this product.
    I am not heavily into makeup, but this makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!