Friday 26 September 2008

MAC Cremestick Lip Liner in Beurre


Amazingly enough before I purchased Beurre Cremestick Liner I'd never tried a Mac lipliner, but these felt so soft and creamy that I just couldn't resist.

My first Beurre liner lasted me for for about six months as I used it nearly every day. Since then I've gone through about four of these. It's one of the nicest lip liners that I've ever used, and one that I've repurchased over and over again.

Beurre is a pinky brown colour, which on me comes out very close to my actual lip colour. Mac describe this colour as a dirty plum.

Unlike some liners this is soft and non drying. Because it's soft and creamy it doesn't pull on my lips. It is an automatic pencil so doesn't need to be sharpened, which in my opinion means that you get to use more of the product.

I purchased my Beurre lipliner for $34 for a 0.25 gram pencil.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!