Friday 5 September 2008

Dove Intensive Cellulite Gel-Cream

Like many women I battle with cellulite. Over the years I've tried so many different products, some that work and some that don't. I'm happy to say that Dove Intensive Cellulite Cream is one that has worked for me, and it's the cheapest product I've tried!


According to Dove, the Intensive Cellulite-Gel Cream has been specifically developed to diminish the look of cellulite and dimpled skin by targeting problem areas. It contains seaweed-extract which is known for its firming effect, and elastin-peptides which are known to help improve skin tone and boost firmness.


Dove says that you'll notice a difference within 3 weeks, and they are right. After 2 weeks of once daily use, I could start to see a difference in my cellulite. I've now been using this on and off for a few years and I definitely have less cellulite when I use it. My skin looks smoother and has less dimples.

It is a soft, light cream that sinks in fast and doesn't leave a sticky residue. There is a very light fragrance that disappears quickly.

I purchased a 200 ml flip top tube which when used once a day lasts me about 3 months. This is a product that is always in my cupboard and one that I have repurchased over and over again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!