Saturday 23 August 2008

Trilogy Intensive Lip Treatment


For those who don't already know, Trilogy is a New Zealand brand that is known for it's amazing rosehip skin care. The company started in 2002 with the skincare philosophy of simplicity, purity and vitality.

It is said that Rosehip plays a vital role in the regeneration of skin cells and the repair of damaged tissue. It is also said to help the body minimise scarring, improve the appearance of fine lines, moisturise dry skin and help with skin renewal.

According to Trilogy, their rosehip oil is extracted from the seeds of certified organic rosehips using a low temperature, solvent free and certified organic process that preserves the unique qualities of the oil and ensures Trilogy rosehip oil is the premium quality rosehip oil available. It contains 80% essential fatty acids, vitamin e and lycopene.

After having heard all this, I just had to try something from the line, so of course I chose the lip balm. It comes in a 4 gram squeeze tube.

When I first started using this it was winter, and I didn't really like it because the balm had tiny little lumps in it. They disolved as soon as I rubbed my lips together, but I still didn't like them. So I put the balm away, and pulled it out again in summer. This is definitely a summer balm. In the warmer weather there are no lumps in it at all, and it applies smoothly.

There is a faint oily smell to it, that is not unpleasant, but because of this I only use it at night time. It leaves my lips with a soft shine to them, and it stays on for about an hour if I'm not eating or drinking.

This is a great, moisturising balm that I will repurchase. It leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth, and it's also helped to smooth out some of the fine lines around my lips!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!