Friday 29 August 2008

Products I've used up this week


It's such a good feeling to use things up, I find it so satisfying. Plus, it means that I get to start on something else, which is always fun. This week I used up three things. As I've already got replacements for all of them, I won't be repurchasing any of them just yet, but I may in the future (if I ever get through the huge stash of products I have waiting to be used).

The first thing I finished was my mini size YSL Shiny Lip Plumper in shade 1. I really love this product, and I have two full sizes of it already, but not in this colour. The Shiny Lip Plumper is a beautiful moisturising gloss. It has a soft peppermint fragrance, with no flavour. There's a very slight tingling sensation after I apply it, which is gone after a few minutes. Whilst I didn't notice any immediate plumping effects, after using this for 3 weeks my lips do look more hydrated and plump. Colour 1 is a very soft pink colour. It can be built up for more colour, or when applied thinly it looks like a clear gloss.

The second thing I finished was my Natural Instinct natural cream facial cleanser. I've been using this for 3 months now and I really like it. It's a very gentle cleanser that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. It's all natural, and does a great job of removing my make-up, even eye make-up. If I didn't have two other cleansers waiting to be used, I'd definitely repurchase this.

Ingredients: purified water, sesame oil, safflower oil, polawax, rose water, witch hazel water, aloe vera juice, suttocide, avocado oil, jojoba oil, citric acid, rose hip oil, calendula oil, hypericum oil, carrot oil, vitamin e, rosewood oil and grapeseed extract.

The last thing I finished was my St Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter moisturising body wash. I've been using St Ives body washes for over 10 years now, and I love them. My favorite is the Vanilla fragrance, but the Oatmeal and Shea Butter is lovely too. I use this one when my skin is dry and itchy as it's for extra dry skin and very soothing. It has a lovely, soft shea butter fragrance.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!