Friday 22 August 2008

Products I have repurchased

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am extremely fickle with my products. It's very rare that I'll repurchase something once I've used it up. I'm always looking for something better, so products have to be amazing for me to buy them again. So saying, here's a list of products that I've repurchased more than once.




Avene Thermal Water face spray - A staple in my collection. It's great for soothing irritated skin and setting make-up.

Badger lip balms - All natural ingredients, cute labels (they have pictures of little badgers) and great flavours.

Bloom Sweet Pea lip gloss - A great Australian product, perfect my lips but better colour and a reasonable price.

The Body Shop lip balms and lip butters - I've been using TBS lip balms since I was in high school. They aren't very moisturising, but they have great flavours and a nice shine. The lip butters are super moisturising and have great flavours too.

The Body Shop Shea and Nut Body Butters - Expensive, but they smell great and are deeply hydrating.

Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Mocha Mousse - My all time favorite gloss for colour and taste.

Burt's Bee's lip balms - Another all natural product, they do a great job.

Carmex - Even though this contains petrolatum, when my lips are sore and cracked, this heals them faster than anything else I've used. Within a day my lips start to feel better.

Clinique Super City Block - This is one of the few sunscreens I can use that doesn't irritate my face. As it has a matte finish it's perfect to use under make-up.

Dove Energy Glow moisturiser - A great moisturiser for dry skin and it's cheap.

Dr LeWinn's Firming eye cream - The only eye cream I've ever used that actually works.

Ganache for Lips - What more could you want, a natural lip balm that contains chocolate.

L'Occitaine Shea Butter hand cream - The best hand cream ever. Very moisturising and non sticky.

L'Occitane Ultra Moisturising Care - One of my favorite face moisturisers. It's rich without being greasy.

Lush Ceridwen's Cauldron - Great for soothing dry, itchy skin.

Lush Whipstick - Another lip balm that tastes like chocolate.

Mac Syrup lipstick - This is a beautiful natural pinky mauve colour. I'm onto my third tube of it. It's one of those perfect colours that always looks good.

MAC Untitled paint - This is a great base colour. It's lovely for those days when I want a natural look, and also makes a great eye shadow primer.

My Lip Stuff lip balms - All natural and with over 400 flavours you're sure to find something you love.

Palmers Cocoa Butter - Smells great, works really well.

Shizen lip balm - One of my top 10 favorite lip balms.

St Ives Vanilla shower gel - A nice, moisturising shower gel, it's cheap and smells great.

1 comment :

  1. Great picks! i am a huge fan of Carmex and The Body Shop's Nut Butter too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!