Tuesday 19 August 2008

Palmolive Skin Essentials Pure Cashmere Exfoliating Shower Scrub

I'd never realised how difficult it is to find a body scrub for under $20 until I went looking recently. I managed to find a few that were around $15, and then I stumbled upon Palmolive Pure Cashmere Exfoliating Shower Scrub at the supermarket for only $7.19. I've seen this advertised for a while, but hadn't managed to find it anywhere until I found it in Coles.

There's really not a lot that I have to say about this scrub, other than it's nice and does the job. It's a pretty good exfoliator, the beads are small fine, so it's not scratchy. I don't particularly like the smell, it's very soap like, but that's the only thing I don't like about it. As it's cheap, I'll buy it again. It's not irritating or drying, and what else do you need in a scrub? It's a great, basic body scrub. It comes in a 200ml flip top tube. The only place I've seen this is in Coles, but I'm sure other stores will stock it soon.

Since I didn't have much to say, here's a pretty picture to look at.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!