Wednesday 6 August 2008

New sightings at David Jones

I must say, David Jones is certainly going up in the beauty stakes. First they get Burt's Bee's and Badger Balms, then they open a new MAC counter in the Perth city store, and on the 12th of August they'll be opening an Armani cosmetics counter.

I'm so excited about this, I've never seen Armani cosmetics in real life, and I've heard so many great things about them. I hear their foundations are amazing, so I'll definitely be checking them out. From what I can see, it looks like the Armani counter will be right next to the new MAC counter.

If you haven't already picked it up, get a copy of David Jones' Summer Beauty 2008 catalogue. They have heaps of great GWP's that are all available until 31st August.

I noticed when I was there today that they now have the Badger Cocoa Butter lip balms, which I really love. I was very tempted to buy another one (I already have two), but somehow managed to resist. They're selling for $9.95. They also had a larger range of the balms in the tin's, in both large and small sizes, and a bottle of body oil.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!