Saturday 16 August 2008

Moon Haven


If I had to pick my ten favorite stores, Moon Haven would be one of them. It's an amazing little cottage in Cowaramup filled with the most amazing collection of soaps and skin care that I've ever seen. Going to the Moon Haven store is like entering an enchanted world.

Moon Haven sell aromatherapy soaps and skin care. The soaps are the nicest soaps I've ever used, and they small heavenly. There are so many different fragrances available there's something for everyone. They even have unscented soaps for babies and those with sensitive skin.

Moon Haven also have a range of different salves and oils for different conditions. One of my favorites is the Achy Breaky Rub. It's great for sore muscles and the aches and pains that we all get from time to time.

They also have a great range of skin care products. I've only tried a few of them, but am planning to try the whole range eventually.

I've been using Moon Haven products for years now, and haven't found anything that I didn't love. I know I sound like I'm being paid to advertise them, but I promise I'm not, I just love their products!

So if you're down south, pop in and visit this magical little world. The staff there are delightful and always happy to help. If you can't get to the store, you can purchase their products online. And as a bonus, and Australian orders over $70 receive free shipping.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!