Friday 8 August 2008

Lush Whip Stick


Chocolate lovers of the world rejoyce, I have the perfect lip balm for you!!!!

This lip balm is heavenly! I discovered it on one of my visits to Lush a few years ago, and haven't been without it since.

I must admit, this stuff doesn't look great. In fact it looks like whipped poo, not a pretty sight! However, it tastes and smells exactly like chocolate!

It leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth and smelling great! Even when my lips are really dry and sore, this does the trick. There is no colour to it, but it does leave a nice shine to my lips, so I normally wear it over lip liner.

When I first started wearing this I couldn't figure out why I could smell chocolate all the time, until I finally realised that it was my lips. The scent is not strong, but it is long lasting, I can usually smell it for about half an hour after I've applied it.

Whipstick comes in a very cute little 10 gram tin and costs $9.95 (AUD).

The ingredients are: Oat infusion, almond oil, beeswax, chocolate, glycerine, olive oil, cetearyl alcohol, shea butter, honey, wheatgerm oil, carnauba, flavour, sodium borate, tangerine oil, orange oil, vanilla absolute, cocoa absolute and methylparaben.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!