Monday 25 August 2008

Lush Ceridwen's Cauldron


I always enjoy a Lush shopping trip. I can smell the shop for ages before I get to it, and when I get there I have a ball wandering around smelling everything. There's always something new to look at and smell, and so many things that I'd love to buy. Somehow I usually manage to show great restraint and walk away with just a few products.

Ceridwen's Cauldron is one of my favorite Lush products and I've been using it for years. According to Lush,
this ancient Welsh moisturising bath melt is contained in a muslin bag of oats and petals, which can then be rubbed over the body to polish skin. Personally I rarely use it in the bath, instead I use it in the shower. I find it to be really moisturising and great for soothing dry, itchy skin. I just rub it all over myself like I would a shower gel. Used this way it usually lasts me a month, using it every day. When I do use it in the bath I usually get 4 baths out of it.

Ingredients: Cocoa butter, laureath 4, walnut oil, whole porridge oats, sandalwood oil, tangerine oil, olibanum oil, rose oil, lavender oil, marigold petals and perfume.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!