Wednesday 20 August 2008

Look what came in the mail!

I have to admit, I'm addicted to these balms. I've been using them constantly since I got my first order a few weeks ago, and I'm totally in love. The only time I haven't been wearing them is when Mr GlossQueen is home, cause I didn't have a strawberry or mint one. But now I do, so they are all I'll be using. I've even been using them during the day in place of lipstick or gloss, that's how obsessed I am.

I still think that the shipping is a little excessive, but the product is well worth it, and the customer service is brilliant. I sent an email enquiry and got a reply within hours, from Brea herself. She was so friendly and helpful, it was a long email with plenty of information, not just a quick reply. And then when my order was sent, Brea even remembered my email and wrote the information in my package. It's the best customer service I've ever received from an etailer!

I got the following flavours:
Shamrock Shake
Cafe Latte
Cocaramel Kick
Strawberry Banana
Mixed Mystery
Kahlua & Cream
Vanilla Sugar
Blackberry Buttercream
Chocolate Caramel
Pink Cake
Brown Sugar

For being one of the first 100 to sign up for the Prestige newsletter I got an eyeshadow brush and Skin Loving Minerals Shimmering Trio eyeshadow in Emerald. The colours are gorgeous, there's a pretty pale blue, a dark shimmery green and a pale green. They're all gorgeous colours that I'll wear a lot, so I'm really happy. I've been wanting to try the Skin Loving Minerals range for a while now so I'm really glad I've been given the opportunity.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!