Monday 11 August 2008

L'Occitane Ultra Moisturising Care


After reading The Skin Type Solution I decided I'd try out the products that were recommended for my skin type (Dry, Sensitive, Non Pigmented and Tight). L'Occitane's Ultra Moisturising Care is one of the day creams recommended for me.

After using this moisturiser for over a year I can happily say that I love it, and have repurchased it several times. Actually, I'd even go so far as to say that it's one of my Holy Grail day creams.

This moisturiser is for dry skin and it works really well. It's rich enough to get rid of dry patches and hasn't irritated my skin at all. After using it my skins feels beautifully soft and hydrated. Even though it's for dry skins it's not a heavy, oily cream, it's lightweight and sinks in quickly.

It has an SPF of 15, and comes in a screw top metal tube. It contains shea butter, vitamin A and sunflower oil. I purchased my 50ml tube of Ultra Moisturising Care for $29.95 (AUD).


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!