Sunday 24 August 2008

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand cream


My hands are something that I sometimes neglect, purely because I don't like having greasy, sticky hands. So, as a result of this I've been searching for a non greasy, moisturising hand cream for a while. And now I'm happy to say that I've found one!

I bought L'Occitane's mini hand cream because I liked the packaging and it was a good size to carry around in my handbag. It's a beautiful smelling mix of shea butter, honey, vitamin E and sweet almond extract, blended with jasmine and ylang-ylang essences.

What I love about this is that it's very moisturising, but sinks in straight away and doesn't leave any greasy residue. It's great for very dry, dehydrated hands, and also for not so dry hands. It quite amazing that a cream can be so moisturising, and also soak in so well, even when my hands aren't dry.

It comes in a cute little silver tube, which costs $14.95.

Would I buy it again? Definitely, it's my favorite hand cream.

2 comments :

  1. Dear GlossQueen,

    Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our Shea Butter Hand Cream. It's highly valued customers like yourself that help us grow and develop new products for you to enjoy! Keep up the great work!

    The L'Occitane U.S. Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should try aveeno hand cream, it's very moisturising and dries really quickly, your hands aren't greasy afterwards!

    it's also quite cheap, you can get it at priceline

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!