Wednesday 13 August 2008

Fudge 1 Shot+


Since I've been lightening my hair it's become high maintenance. Instead of being easy to look after like it used to be when it was darker, I now have to use treatments and really look after my hair. Thankfully, I've found some products that work brilliantly and make the job of looking after my hair really easy. One of these great products is Fudge 1 Shot+.

Fudge calls this a hair reconstructing clinic in a bottle, and I have to agree with them. It's a leave in conditioner that works magic on my hair. It makes it soft, conditioned, tangle free and shiny.

I have fine hair and usually I can't use leave in conditioners because they weigh my hair down too much and make it oily and lank, but I don't have this problem with 1 Shot+.

I use about 10 sprays of this on wet hair, comb it through and that's it. Normally I just use it after I've washed my hair, but if my hair is really dry I use it every day.

It's lightly fragranced and smells like a mix of orange and coconut. The smell doesn't linger and doesn't scent my hair.

This is now a holy grail product for me. I've gone through countless bottles, and still love it just as much as the first time I used it.

The only problem I have with this product is the spray pump. For some reason, on every bottle I've had the spray hasn't worked well, it give an uneven stream. So I just transfer it into another spray bottle and the problem's solved.
I purchased a 125ml bottle for $18.95.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!