Sunday 17 August 2008

Corrynne's Detox Paste for Body and Face


I'm a sucker for natural products. I just can't walk past a place that has natural skin care products without going in and smelling things, cause they always seem to smell so good. And this is how I discovered Corrynne's products.

Corrynne's is an Australian company based in Dunsborough, that makes natural, clay based skin care, and heavenly smelling soaps. All of their ingredients are sourced from Australia.

So far, out of all the products I've tried, the Detox Paste is my favorite. This is something that I will never be without for the rest of my life. I've gone through 3 tubs so far, and I still love it as much as the first time I used it.

Why is it that I love this mask so much?

Firstly, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It doesn't sting, tingle or leave it looking red and blotchy.

Secondly, it smells great! It contains honey, almond and olive oils plus lemon, lime and organic lavender. The scent is beautiful but not overpowering.

Thirdly, when I use this my skin feels and looks amazing. It feels soft and smooth and looks brighter and fresher. And, it stays like this for a week!

Fourthly, it is so easy to use, and it also acts like a facial exfoliator, because when it dries you can either gently rub it off to exfoliate, or take it off with a warm cloth. So it does two jobs in one!

The recommended way to use this is to gently rub it onto your skin and allow to dry then rinse with a wet sponge or cloth.

According to Corrynne's the clay they use is a mineralised, alkaline clay which has a negative charge. This attracts toxins, which have a positive charge. The toxins are locked onto the clay and can then be rinsed away. The inclusion of honey, almond and olive oils keeps your skin moisturised while this process is occuring. Lemon, lime and organic lavender rejuvenate your skin. A small amount of botanical soap has been added to aid in removing the paste easily.

The clay is silky smooth and very easy to apply. I find that it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to dry, but I normally leave it on for about 40 minutes because it smells nice. It doesn't dry to a tight or uncomfortable mask, it seems to still move with your face, so I often forget that I've got it on.

I purchased a 120 gram tub for $16.00 (AUD).

You can purchase Corrynne's products at the Fremantle Markets or the Goanna Gallery in
Western Australia, or online at www.soaps.net.au.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!